The Month of November we are focusing on Discipleship. Anyone connected to Carmel UMC is invited to take this Discipleship assessment.
CLICK HERE for this testimonial video.
Our goal is to have 51% of all active attenders take the assessment. It should take 10-15 minutes, depending on how long you take to read/answer the questions. After submitting the assessment, you have an opportunity to view your results. There will be accompanying information on how to take steps towards a closer relationship with God as a result. Your responses are anonymous. Carmel UMC receives percentages of how people respond (with no names). After we reach our goal of 51%+, we'll release the overall church results of the assessment.
1. Go to http://www.discipleshipsurvey.com/1/
2. Click on "Use your Access Code" and enter "Indianajoy"
3. Select "Carmel UMC (northcentral)" as your church. Enter your information to set up a log-in and password. Remember your password!
4. After submitting, use that e-mail and password to log in.
5. Click on "Take a Survey"
6. It is easiest to go one color at a time. Read all of the squares that are that color. You will have to scroll down to the bottom, and they will be spread out over the grid. After reading all the squares of the same color, click on the square that best fits you. Several squares may apply. Pick the one you feel is the best answer, or fit. After you select a square, all of that color will turn grey. Then pick another color, and repeat the process listed here to choose a square. Do this until all the squares are grey.
7. MAKE SURE TO CLICK SUBMIT WHEN DONE.
8. Hold on, you aren't done yet! Click on "back to profile" and you will see a link to view your results at the bottom of the screen. Click on this link to read through your results. Keep scrolling to read through the provided information for potential next steps.
9. Need more help, check out this short video on how to take the survey.
Any questions, contact Pastor Adriane at firstname.lastname@example.org.